Exceed the expectations of our residential mortgage borrowers & business partners through superior service, simple processes, and effective communications.
We deliver on this mission by empowering our employees by encouraging and recognizing superior performance and innovative solutions, by promoting teamwork and divisional cooperation.
The Jr Recruiter is responsible for assisting with all recruiting administrative responsibilities within the Human Resources department including Recruitment campaigns, sourcing, and scheduling interviews. The ideal candidate must be a team player, highly detail oriented, well organized, have a strong sense of prioritization, and focus on compliance and consistency in work product.
Interact with Recruiting Team and Hiring Manager to assist with sourcing quality candidates based on position details.
Manage process flow for new candidates submitted by agencies.
Schedule interviews with hiring managers
Record all feedback provided from interviews within ATS system.
Coordinate screens with recruiting team for qualified candidates.
Create Recruitment campaigns.
Maintain active presence on social media platforms.
Performs related duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in related field
0-2 years’ Recruiting Experience
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements
Applicant Tracking System experience preferred
LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn and Indeed experience preferred
Ability to maintain confidential information, good judgment
Patient with repetitive workflow
Dependable and consistent
Produces high quality work product
Must be deadline focused, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects
Must be proficient in MSOffice suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
While this description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position’s requirements, it in no way implies/states that these are the only job responsibilities. Management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties and request other duties, as necessary.
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) days and 18 after 1st anniversary!
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Casual Workplace
- Employee Engagement Activities
- Medical (including Health Savings Account & Flexible Savings Account)
- Dental - RX – Vision – Life, Disability Insurance – 401(k) Plan with company match! – Employee Assistance Plan
- Performance-based Incentives
- Pet Insurance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Our Corporate Social Responsibility program, Newrez NOW, empowers employees to become leaders in their communities through a robust program that includes volunteering, philanthropy, nonprofit grants, and more
- 1 Volunteer Time Off (VTO) day, company-paid volunteer day where all eligible employees may participate in a volunteer event with a nonprofit of their choice
- Employee Matching Gifts Program: We will match monetary employee donations to eligible non-profit organizations, dollar-for-dollar, up to $1,000 per employee
- Newrez Grants Program: Newrez hosts a giving portal where we provide employees an abundance of resources to search for an opportunity to donate their time or monetary contributions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.