We're a brand new online women’s apparel & home decor company, that is inspired by beautiful, comfortable, fashionable clothing, as well as amazing functional furniture and home goods. We are constantly inspired by mixing vintage ideas with modern twists, bright colors, neutrals and luxury items.
We are seeking a Creative Administrative Assistant/Social Media & Marketing Assistant No one day will be the same, you must be positive, flexible, patient, able to adapt and be ready to take on any task.
We need someone who loves fashion and has a creative edge to join our team! This is a fast paced atmosphere, we will need someone to bring their A-game, smile, hard work ethic and positivity to assist with designs and projects from concept through production. Our office is located in Fallbrook.
Part time, M-F, 10 am-4 pm, possibly Full time
- Highly detailed, organized and efficient
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible
- Gets along well with others
- Ability to communicate clearly with clients and owner, both verbally and in writing
- Recent applicable experience in e-commerce(we use Shopify),business, operations, order fulfillment/shipping, office administration, and or customer service
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Google sheets, Docs
- Must have reliable transportation as we will need errands run, products picked up and orders shipped
- A added plus if you are experienced and proficient using Graphic design Programs (Illustrator and Photoshop, etc.)
Remember when we mentioned no one day will be the same... your day may consist of all or some of the duties from the three categories below.
20% Personal Assistant:
- Assisting the owner of 2 companies with paperwork, running errands, returning calls/emails and research
- Other tasks as needed
20% Office Support:
- Support all day to day office functions, (phones, mail, receiving packages, filing)
- Assisting with various admin projects
- Making sound, well-informed, and objective decisions that positively impact business results.
60% E-Commerce Website/ Social Media Marketing Assistant:
- Must have knowledge and aptitude for working with e-commerce platforms- specifically Shopify
- Assist with customer inquiries
- Coordinate, assist with replying and getting accurate information, content and access for outsourced SEO company
- Website updating
- Help set up, run and attend booths/tents at fairs, festivals, trade shows and other events
- Photographing products
- Prepping for photoshoots
- Smaller to Medium Sized Graphic Design Projects (Knowledge of Adobe programs: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) a big plus.
- Assist with all social media accounts posting, responding, outreach, ad campaigns (3-4 posts and 1 blog per week on each account Instagram + Facebook)
- Assist in doing market research for hot topics and trends in industry
Qualified, candidates only. Please apply with resume. Subject Line: Creative Administrative Assistant/Social Media & Marketing Assistant, include a cover letter with past work experience including salary history and a why you feel you'd be a great fit for this position.
Salary- Depends on experience and qualifications
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Social Media Management: 4 years (Required)
- E-Commerce: 4 years (Required)
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
- Administrative Support: 4 years (Required)
- Flexible schedules
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
Typical end time: