Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant (PMHNP, NP, PA)
Established in 1998, Boston Neurobehavioral Associates provides comprehensive outpatient behavioral health and psychiatric care to all ages. In order to best serve the Greater Boston area, we have offices in New Bedford, Brockton, Walpole, Natick, Waltham, and Worcester. We are expanding to add locations in Boston, Quincy, Springfield, MA and Providence, RI.
Led by Mohammad Munir, MD, the team of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, psychologists, therapists, neuropsychologists, and other medical professionals collaborate to provide well-rounded care individualized for each patient. Boston Neurobehavioral Associates providers offer care for a broad range of mental disorders and emotional difficulties.
Patients can expect an accurate diagnosis, followed by an integrative treatment plan that is tailored for their unique needs. The practice regularly cares for patients who are dealing with depression, bipolar, anxiety, insomnia, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and OCD, among other conditions.
Between individual psychotherapy, medication management, and customized lifestyle changes, patients learn to cope with their diagnosis and overcome it in time. We understand every patient has a different story that brought them to seek our care. As such, treatment plans are entirely individualized for each patient allowing them to experience optimal care.
Boston Neurobehavioral Associates has a mission to spread awareness about the stigma of mental health by providing high-quality, accessible psychiatric care. The team is dedicated to meeting all of the professional expectations of each patient and their family in an effort to improve a patient’s quality of life.
Diagnosing, managing and treating our patients. You will treat conditions appropriate for outpatient psychiatry. You will have full time assistance to handle administrative and clinical tasks (prior authorizations, scheduling, obtaining outside records, etc.)
- Should enjoy practicing independently
- Candidate should be computer/EMR/e-prescribing proficient.
- Compassionate, caring provider who is non-judgemental toward patients with psychiatric needs
- Provide Initial assessments
- Provide on-going Medication Management
- Understanding and experience of a broad range of mental illnesses
Skills/ Minimum Qualifications
- Masters or doctorate degree from an accredited school or program (New graduates encouraged to apply)
- Board Certification or Board Eligible
- Full-time (40 hours per week) or part-time (16 hours minimum per week)
What We Offer
- Market leading compensation and great benefits (medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, HSA/FSA)
- Monday through Friday work schedule (Tele-health, Virtual) for time being
- No weekends and no on-call required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $104,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19