The Dish on Charlotte Russe
Named after the French dessert, Charlotte Russe began its sweet journey in 1975 with the first store opening in Carlsbad, California. Putting a spotlight on women in their teens and early twenties and focusing on trendy, affordable clothes, shoes, jewelry, and accessories, Charlotte Russe grew quickly from 35 stores in Southern California to 500+ stores across the United States and Puerto Rico. We believe that everyone can make a difference and everyone has a voice. Charlotte Russe is a dynamic, creative, and intensively collaborative environment that believes an open, honest, and supportive approach empowers our people to be their best. Join the team and see what a difference you can make!
As Supervisor, you will support the management team by driving sales and conversion. The Supervisor ensures key zone coverage to maximize sales and ensure an ICONic service experience. Your upbeat attitude and outgoing personality will enable you to not only model selling behavior to the team but also motivate the team to execute our high service expectations. You will drive top line sales through consistent execution of Charlotte Russe marketing, promotion and visual best practices. The Supervisor works closely with the store management team to understand daily/weekly/monthly store priorities and assists in assigning projects and tasks to Sales Associates as well as ensuring compliance with Charlotte Russe policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports a great customer experience by modeling the Charlotte Russe ICON experience
- Maintains a respectful, professional store environment
- Ensures coverage of key areas of the store including shoes, fitting room and cash wrap ensuring that we never make her wait
- Ensures that Sales Associates take meals & breaks in compliance with Charlotte Russe Policy, and follows all Loss Prevention policies and procedures
- Acts as a mentor to coach employees and offers feedback
- Communicates store priorities as determined by store management and delegates tasks to Sales Associates accordingly
- Opens and closes the store per company guidelines
- Audits and approves register transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge of merchandise, current marketing campaigns, and in-store promotions and consistently executes marketing, promotional and visual best practices
- Maintains neat and organized stock, including straightening, hanging, sizing, and merchandising
- Participates in cleaning of the store, including vacuuming, dusting, and spot cleaning of windows, racks and mirrors, etc.
- Is knowledgeable and follows all store safety and emergency procedures
For Foxwood Outlet Center in Mashantucket, CT and Phoenix Premium Outlet in Chandler AZ, Native Americans receive preference in hiring in accordance with Tribal Law. Required Skills and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to coach and motivate others
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities
- Demonstrated sense of urgency
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate expectations and standards to staff clearly and effectively
- Ability to provide constructive feedback in a respectful manner to Sales Associates
- Ability to conduct self in a professional and respectful manner with customers and employees
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 year retail supervisory experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the Supervisor is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands for firm and strong grasping; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The Supervisor is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Supervisor must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 25 pounds.These physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the Supervisor position. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Supervisor must maintain availability that meets the needs of the business, is available to work peak days
and shifts, and allows for flexibility in scheduling.