Storm Guard Sales Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Serve homeowners by walking them through the insurance claims process. This begins with showing the confidence to inspect the roof and property and have the ability to communicate the issues found.
- Walk a client through the insurance claims process, work directly with the insurance adjuster and meet customer needs.
- Manage a large sales territory. Take storm and financial data and break your territory down to find the best locations.
Storm Guard Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services existing accounts, obtains insurance informstion, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of current and past clients.
- Submits retail estimates and insurance claims referring to price list, product literature, and weather data
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Must be willing and able to go on a roof for inspections, knock on doors in a given neighborhood for potential leads and be able to communicate to managers.
Sales Associate Skills and Qualifications:
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $45,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Fully Remote
- On the road
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
Company's Facebook page:
- Http: //stormguardrc.charleston.com