Yazaki is a global leader in the research, development and delivery of vehicle power and data solutions.
Yazaki works with virtually every major auto manufacturer in the world, and we've strived to maintain strategic and stable growth throughout our 83-year history. Today, we're on the lookout for energetic people with the potential to perform, as well as the ability to strengthen - and thrive in - the positive work environment we pride ourselves on.
Region: USA (US)
Location: Canton , MI
The IT Project Manager identifies and manages the IT service improvement activities required to allow our internal customers to meet their business objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Gain a thorough understanding of the customer’s business objectives, processes and tools.
- Work with the customer and the enterprise business process forums to identify and prioritize the high value process improvement initiatives
- Manages the execution of the IT service improvement projects, including quality, costs, scheduling, resources, tasks, risks, issues and communication.
- Various communication and customer advocacy activities, such as managing customer budget information, IT process and policy information, and service level issues
- Improve the OG and IT operating system:
- Identify gaps or issues in the operating system such as:
- The scope and charter of the Enterprise Business Process Forums.
- The scope and charger of the IT process forums
- IT process deficiencies affecting customer service
- Work within the various process forums to identify and implement process improvement activities.
- Remains knowledgeable of information technology trends in general and is knowledgeable of the IT environment at YNCA.
Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Information Technology, Engineering or other field related to customer processes.
PMP Certification preferred
5-7 years experience in Information Technology, Project Management
- .NET development
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- ITIL Process Governance
- Networking and Database management
Depending on customer assignment, some travel will be required.
On Call Requirements:
Occasional on call availability may be required
Office position – primarily sedentary. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable an individual with disability to perform the essential functions.
Yazaki North America is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, disability, handicap, veteran status, or other legally protected status or characteristic. Equal opportunity extends to all aspects of the employment relationship. Yazaki North America complies with federal and state equal employment opportunity laws and strives to keep the workplace free from all forms of harassment.