We are a Miami-based advertising, marketing and social media agency seeking a multi-talented, experienced art director to join our creative team.
WHY SHOULD YOU WANT TO WORK HERE?:
- Expectations for quality work are sky-high.
- The account services team is not subservient and pushes back hard.
- You will get pushed out of your comfort zone every day, multiple times a day.
- You will work with large renowned brands.
- You will learn a ton of stuff, you will use tools you didn't use before, you may become a video editor, you may act as a producer at a shoot.
- It's mentally stimulating, as you are surrounded by highly intelligent and intense people.
- If you are set in your ways, if you don't want to learn a lot of new skills, if you are looking for a cozy job, if you prefer only print projects (or only digital, or only whatever) then this job is not for you.
- Work with creative team to conceptualize, develop and produce new creative for multiple mediums including digital, video, print, social.
- Develop comprehensive campaigns and supervise others.
- This is a full-time job, based at our Miami office.
- Not open to third-party companies, subcontractors, or anyone requiring visa sponsorship.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good eye for design, attention to detail and a minimum of 5 years of verifiable experience.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 5 years of experience in a creative role
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- 100% proficiency in English
- Comprehensive online portfolio
- Experience with print AND digital mediums
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Tell us why you are the right choice
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Salary commensurate with the depth of experience and portfolio
- Full-time job with standard benefits
- Requirements for consideration are IRONCLAD
Job Type: Full-time