As a Workforce Manager, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a comprehensive forecasting and scheduling model for the CVS Health Minute Clinic Call Center. You will forecast call volume, build staffing requirements and generate work schedules for the staff. You will help to determine yearly, monthly, daily, and intra-daily workforce requirements by gathering data on call center statistics and creating capacity planning models.
You will supervise all forecasting results while providing input to business partners to help develop accurate forecasting methodologies.You will then use these methodologies to meet critical performance objectives.You will monitor call, email and chat contract volumes and adjust work queues accordingly. You will receive call center agent call outs and adjust schedules as appropriate.
You will oversee real-time performance of agents and the call center. You will build and maintain budget reports along with reporting on historical, real-time, and future information.
This position will be based in Woonsocket, RI.
Additional responsibilities of the Workforce Manager include:
- Leading the Outsourcer relationship for a domestic 3rd party call center.
- Supporting call center leadership team as it relates to agent schedules, performance and attendance.
- Utilizing IEX Workforce Management for reporting purposes.
- Monitoring performance, budgets, quality and ensuring a seamless customer experience is achieved.
- 5+ years’ call center management experience including a combination of experience with:
- IVR Self-Service Optimization
- Knowledge of IEX Multi-Channel Workforce Management tools
- Workforce management and trending forecasting
- Report development and design forecasting
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, and databases.
- 8+ years’ experience in reporting and analysis for workforce management.
- Business Analyst experience.
- Minute Clinic or Healthcare experience.
- Exposure to Avaya, Crystal, Cognos, Business Objects Build/Design and Publish, Genesys, and BayBridge (Center Bridge).
- Ability to work flexible hours
High School Diploma/GED required.
Bachelors Degree highly preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.