- High School Diploma or GED
Your RoleAs an Operations Specialist you will be responsible for carrying out the daily duties of all the Relationship Management System (RMS) and the Automatic Overdraft Protection (AOP) plan processing functions. Your exceptional customer service provides support to the front line staff in their daily functions and services. Your ability to be detailed and accurate in your work will allow for success in this position.Position QualificationsTo be successful in this role you must:• Possess a High School Diploma or GED• Possess a strong attention to detail• Display a high level of service orientation to our customers• Be able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with all levels of staff and customers alike• Have the ability to maintain a high degree of accu
As an Operations Specialist you will be responsible for carrying out the daily duties of all the Relationship Management System (RMS) and the Automatic Overdraft Protection (AOP) plan processing functions. Your exceptional customer service provides support to the front line staff in their daily functions and services. Your ability to be detailed and accurate in your work will allow for success in this position.
To be successful in this role you must:
- Possess a High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a strong attention to detail
- Display a high level of service orientation to our customers
- Be able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with all levels of staff and customers alike
- Have the ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
- Previous experience in banking operations and support and/or in retail banking
In this position you will be expected to:
- Review account packet documents assuring all necessary documents for the specific account are present and are in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act the Customer Identification Program and any other internal/external regulations in regards to the account opening and maintenance processes
- Accurately perform maintenance to accounts per requests
- Manage all Legal Doc requests acting as the first point of contact for all questions. Elevate questions and/or issues as needed
- Manage and maintenance accounts in an AOP status
- Maintain a proficient knowledge RMS and AOP policies/procedures
- Provide support to front line staff through email groups and phone calls
- Complete other duties as they are assigned
The Operations Team is a support network for the day-to-day operations of the bank and is composed of several areas of focus: RMS AOP Deposit Operations Branch Operations and Electronic Funds Transfer Operations. As a member of this team you will be expected to provide support to the front line staff and to our customers in these areas. Also as a member of this team you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in these various areas. This team works hard and takes supporting the front line and our customers to heart.
Employees of Bank of Tennessee share a common vision and are committed to achieving common goals through teamwork and leadership. Besides being an exciting and progressive financial leader we offer plenty of employee recognition idea sharing and team spirit. Our team is given unlimited opportunity to discover new ways to deliver superior customer service. This exciting full time entry level position comes with a full benefit package and is designed to train and prepare you for a rewarding future.
Your Organizational Impact
As a member of the Operations Team you impact the success of our organization by being a support network to the front line staff our deposit customers commercial customers and our business customers. You will be called upon for assistance with account information an account issue and/or account balancing etc. Your knowledge and support of the bank’s operations impacts the extraordinary service that we strive to provide our customers.
You will regularly be sitting stationary at a workstation constantly operating a computer or other office machinery in order to complete your job functions. You will frequently be communicating with other employees through various channels such as talking listening and typing.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.