DistroScale, Inc. is a fast-growing startup powering video experiences everywhere, wherever consumers are consuming video. We help create engaging video experiences & content reaching hundreds of millions of consumers every month. Work hard, have fun, and make an impact! Great team environment. Well-funded, Profitable, Full healthcare, Catered lunches/drinks/snacks. Conveniently based in San Bruno, CA – near SFO, close to BART, Cal-Train with free shuttle. Easy access to freeways (280, 101).
As a Business Development Associate, we will look to you to:
- Research, source, call and/or email targeted leads to engage, qualify, and book meetings for and/or follow up on outstanding issues for the Senior Business Development Manager(s)
- Work closely with VP of Business Development on top accounts, provide follow-up support to prospects and clients, as well as follow-through internally to onboard and manage client accounts
- Track and report all B/D group activity to management
- Take ownership and responsibility for the success of your work, and,
- Be a great team player - Our team is fast, effective and insists on winning.
Skills you will rely upon in your work:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Comfort and confidence in your phone and in-person conversational skills
- Highly organized and effective time management skills
- Resourcefulness in the use of tools and processes to accomplish tasks and goals.
- Task and goal-oriented
- Able to work independently as well as on a team
- Assertive and know how and when to be effective in doing so
- A fast learner, and…
- You understand the basic premise of a start-up – that we all do whatever we need to do to get the job done, whether in or outside of your primary job description.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary + Bonus
- Stock Options
- Health, Vision and Dental
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Sales or Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales or Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)