Trilogy Education partners with universities to offer programs in Web Development, Data Analytics, UX/UI Design, and Cybersecurity. Our platform combines a market-driven curriculum, robust career services, and a multinational community of universities, instructors, and employers to prepare adult learners for careers in the digital economy.
Trilogy Education is seeking an experienced Software Engineer who has a passion for teaching individuals how to code. Our students have a diverse background, from working professionals to fresh-out-of-college people who seek to transition into careers in web development positions.
Why teach why us?
Instructors lead classroom discussions, guide inquiry, emphasize the meta-skills and core concepts of software engineering, support students in their projects and challenges, and provide feedback to students and teaching assistants.
You don't have to have a ton of experience instructing! You just have to be a lifelong learner, proven teacher or mentor and love to help people change their lives and succeed.
What You Will Do:
What makes your a great fit (Requirements):
Proficient in the following languages:
- Take attendance at the start of class via Bootcampspot
- Ensure the Instructor is staying on track with regards to time
- Walk around class during code activities and projects to assist students
- Research and answer student questions when the instructor is unable to
- Grade all homework assignments
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Command Line
- PHP and PHP Frameworks
- Demonstrated success teaching in classroom setting
- A positive attitude
- Ruby on Rails
- Python Pandas
- Beautiful Soup
- SQL, noSQL
- Machine Learning, Hadoop
Pay is commensurate with experience for this contract role.