California Park Rehabilitation Hospital is currently looking for a driven, Weekend Unit Secretary to be a part of a team that is second to none! The right candidate for this position must have the sincere desire to care for our senior residents. Teamwork and a positive attitude is a must!
To assist the nursing department to maintain a complete record on residents admitted/discharged. To prioritize, organize and coordinate desk activities to facilitate smooth, efficient unit operations.
High School graduate or equivalent, medical terminology
Preferred: One (1) year experience in medical records, in acute or long term care facility preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good problem solving abilities and organizational skills.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Ability to work as part of a team and get along with peers and supervisors
- Willingness and ability to implement facility policy & procedures
- Ability to follow direction.
- Personal attributes include a clean, neat appearance.
- See physical demands list.
- Good attention to detail, neatness, accuracy and follow through.
- Ability to function under stress and easily adapts to changes in routine.
- Performs the receptionist/communication role for the resident unit.
- Maintains each residents chart.
- Maintains/updates all units records, schedules, forms and lists.
- Various Auditing Responsibilities.
- Transcribes physician's orders.
- Acknowledges and coordinates the communication of physician's orders
- If you would like to join our team, submit your application/resume
- To apply in person, please visit our facility at 2850 Sierra Sunrise Terrace, Chico CA,
- Applications may be downloaded on line at www.calparkrehab.com
- California Park Rehabilitation Hospital is an equal opportunity employee
Job Type: Part-time