Reporting to Manager Application Development, the Sr .NET Programmer/Analyst primary focus will be providing both development & technical tailoring on the RF Smart platform as it relates to the JD Edwards Enterprise One platform. Additional development & technical support on our existing web portal and/or mobile applications in .NET languages. Must possess strong communication and excellent technical skills; who can accomplish software requirements by developing / maintaining applications and databases. Works with business users or business systems analysts to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications. Additional essential functions include, but are not limited to:
· Lead new development and tailoring within the RF Smart application.
· Gathering and interpreting business requirements and developing the functionality to support requirements for RF Smart and the web portal.
· System(s) Performance Tuning
· Data Base Modeling, Design and Analysis.
· Full SDLC life cycle, including planning, analysis, design, development & implementation, testing & deployment and maintenance
· Setting up back end testing environment and processes in JDE
· Creating user documentation to support the applications developed
· Develop and maintain robust test plans and procedures
· Provide problem resolution to support our internal and external customers
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study
· Master’s degree is a plus
· Working knowledge of JSON and interacting with REST services
· Proven UI design skills with a strong portfolio
· Experience with warehouse data collection software such as RF Smart highly desired
· Experience with system(s) performance improvement tools and development
· Evaluate & research products and technologies related to software enhancements
· Experience installing and troubleshooting 3rd party API’s a plus
· Knowledge of CMS is a plus
· Experience with JDE is a plus
· Must have ability to work well with others in a dynamic team environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Other job duties as assigned
· All associates must embrace and foster an environment that supports our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability.
Our Culture Drives Value
Atkore’s culture is created from the disciplined use of the Atkore Business System (ABS), which is a critical part of our mission and a foundational system based on excellence in People, Strategy, and Processes, tied together with Lean Daily Management (LDM) to manage and sustain the business we have today, and Strategy Deployment Process (SDP) to create the business we aspire to become.
Having the right talent in the right roles enables successful ABS execution, improves our customer’s experience, and delivers breakthrough results. Said another way, that’s how we win!
Great Leaders Drive Value
Atkore is committed to creating an engaged and aligned workplace that helps drive an accountable and performance-based culture. Our team possesses a willingness to strive for breakthrough results, stays focused on being standout leaders, and fully supports decisions of the Company after robust debate. We consistently live the Atkore mission, learn our strategic priorities and link behaviors to those priorities, all in a way that’s consistent with our core values. Together, we build stronger leaders and improve customer satisfaction which positively increases the overall value of the enterprise.
Atkore Delivers Value to You
By joining Atkore, you can expect to receive a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, as well as life, accident and disability insurance. In addition, Atkore offers wellness programs and employee assistance resources to help employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
Our dedicated employees are recognized for their commitment to our customers and making our company better than it was the day before.
Atkore International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of age, color, disability, ethnicity, marital or family status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, military veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Atkore International is a diverse company that believes its employees are the foundation for investing in its future, through the understanding that awareness and acceptance of our individual difference enhance inclusion and promote engagement and alignment. Diversity and inclusion are keys to growing our business and providing a work environment that fosters contributions by all employees.
Join our team and align yourself with an industry leader!
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Type: Full-time
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
This Job Is: