Do you love the wedding business? We are a small boutique Floral design and wedding planning company seeking motivated, friendly and organized individuals to join both sides of our small business.
We are seeking Nights and weekends Event/Wedding helpers to assist with wedding Set up and to assistant day of coordinators to aid the bridal party in their needs.
We need a staff members who help load equipment, setup flower centerpieces and heavy equipment, ensure that the finished product looks beautiful (even if you aren't "creative" - We all know if something looks bad)
and strike equipment at the termination of the night (paid additional)
The staff member should also be able to but not limited to:
1) to lift up to 50 pounds.
2) work long hours (paid overtime if applicable).
3) have reliable transportation
4) have a positive attitude
5) Event Equipment is maintained, organized, and put in its place.
6) Is able to work autonomously with event setup/breakdown instructions and use checklists
7) Has a commitment to making an event the best it can be and has the ability to see details that the "normal" eye would miss.
8) Is able to prioritize tasks based on importance while having flexibility to shift when needed.
The pay can range depending on experience from $14/hour to $20/per hour.
If you are looking for a per diem weekend gig for 4-6 hours, Please send your industry resume (if applicable) email and phone number and references if you have worked in this industry previously. If you do not have an industry related resume, please tell me a little about why you would like to be considered for this position.
Applicants who have experience in this industry will receive priority call back.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour