The YieldStar Revenue Analyst I evaluates and analyzes asset performance using the tools available within Price Optimizer as well as MPF Research apartment market data. The Revenue Analyst is responsible for reviewing, understanding and compiling asset performance analysis. This individual performs regular asset performance of sites using Price Optimizer, measuring Revenue, Rent and Occupancy in addition to operational statistics. This data is compiled into excel and PowerPoint and delivered to clients on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis. The Revenue Analyst is also responsible for support Pricing Advisors in the daily review of rate recommendations.
- Accumulate, format, and analyze data within Price Optimizer and MPF Research market data to assess trends and alert pricing advisors to potential risks.
- Review daily rate recommendations in Price Optimizer and partner with Pricing Advisors to communicate with clients on a daily basis.
- Analyze Price Optimizer configurations for clients and provide recommendations.
- Follow complex analytical methodologies.
- Analyze asset performance and aggregate the results up to a portfolio or sub-market.
- Interpret and understand economic, demographic and supply demand trends for the U.S. and how they impact real estate fundamentals.
- Create new analysis methodologies to incorporate into our existing portfolio of reports.
- Collaborate with Product Development to automate standard reporting.
- Support Pricing Advisors when necessary by reviewing daily price recommendations in Price Optimizer.
Create weekly and Monthly performance reporting for clients.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE /SKILLS /ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1 year in an analysis role preferably within the real estate industry
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and strong knowledge of MS Word
- Strong analytical skills and abilities; demonstrated experience delivering complex analysis and reports
- Ability to work within strict deadlines
- Works well in a collaborative environment but takes ownership of assigned tasks
- Can multitask and adapt to shifting priorities
- Detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work overtime when needed