American Vision Partners is known for our best in class patient care, innovative technologies, and services - and for the people behind them. As part of our talent acquisition team, you're charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring a solid technical skillset and strong belief in the work we do. You're responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to our mission and brand. You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
From generating pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of our team’s hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Recruit top talent and achieve quarterly hiring goals.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top healthcare talent.
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Share and exchange information with all levels of management.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- 5 years of recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting.
- Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.
- Experience solving complex business issues and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.