Are you looking for a career where you can apply your talents to meaningful work? Would you like to work for a company whose core mission is to help individuals and businesses succeed?
Well, then you’ve found the right fit!
We are continuing to grow our new and successful sales organization. We’re building on the tremendous growth we experienced last year and increasing the size of our sales organization this year. Become a part of our winning team!
With a detailed roadmap for learning opportunities, and managers who are trained to coach and guide toward career development, you’ll be equipped with the right tools to build a long-lasting and evolving professional career. And through a dynamic work environment that encourages collaboration and out-of-the-box thinking, you’ll find plenty of unique opportunities for personal achievement.
AS A CALL CENTER SALES AGENT YOU WILL:
Provide insurance recommendations, quotes, and issue policies
Utilize active listening and critical thinking skills to quickly analyze and clearly understand a specific request or customer need. Then leverage knowledge and resources to provide the appropriate solutions
Be provided with 11 weeks of paid training, including preparation and sponsorship for your Property and Casualty Personal Lines insurance exam
8888 E Raintree Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
June 25 th , 2018
M-F 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. for the first 11 weeks
Post-Training Schedule - two options available:
- Mon, Tues & Fri 7:30am – 7:00pm + Every Other Sat 7:30am – 3pm. The week you do not work on Saturday you will work either on a Wednesday or Thursday 1:00pm – 8:00pm
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Mon - Fri 10:30am – 7:00pm + Every Other Sat 7:30am – 3pm. The week you do work on Saturday you will work an extra hour on a Monday and will have Thursday off
Demonstrated background in sales, customer service, insurance, telemarketing, call center, retail or a related field. Sales experience highly preferred
Ability to use a consultative approach to determine customer needs, build rapport and provide solutions based on current products and service offerings
Individuals who thrive and navigate in a fast-paced environment
High School Diploma or GED Required
The salary for this position for is $35K a year ($16.83 an hour)
- $40K starting salary for holding active Property & Casualty license
- $1,000 Sign on bonus potential for holding active Property & Casualty license
- Competitive monthly Sales bonus plan; Effective immediately after training is complete
- Salary adjustment for attaining Property & Casualty License
- 5% shift differential will be added for working the Saturday Schedule
- 5% language adjustment will be added for your Spanish-English Bilingual skills after training
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance – Starts first day of employment
- 19 days Paid Time Off in a full year
- Tuition reimbursement
- Modern ergonomic offices with a free gym and café
- Paid volunteer opportunities
- Employee recognition
- Wellness program
- And more!
The Hartford is an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/ Disability/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity or Expression/ Religion/ Age.
High school diploma. College degree or equivalent work experience preferred
Up to one-year sales experience
Ability to obtain required insurance licensing in up to all 50 US states
: United States-Arizona-Scottsdale
: Entry Level
: High School Diploma/GED (±11 years)
: Day Job
: Jun 6, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
Remote Worker Option :