GVI, Inc, a subsidiary of Three Saints Bay, LLC, and a government industry leader, is looking for a Configuration Management Specialist I to join our Team in Newport, RI.
GVI is supporting customers in a variety of systems' Configuration Management and a broad spectrum of materials/assets inventory and planning. This position requires constant interaction/coordination with program managers, engineers, and technicians, to ensure all configuration management issues are addressed and resolved in order to provide materials and services to the fleet.
- Provide configuration management support, system documentation update, and product life cycle support.
- Support document management, version control, cataloging, access, and retrieval
- Interact with TAHEF production, engineering, QA, logistics to resolve documentation issues and implementation
- Responsible for maintaining and managing the TAHEF Tech Publication Libary (TPL)
- Perform document revisions, updates. May be required to write simple test or work procedures using MS Word or Adode pdf.
- Responsible for tracking documents used on the production floor and to make sure that only approved and current documentations are issued for use in the depot.
- US Citizen.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Active Secret Clearance; candidates currently possessing an Active Secret Clearance (or higher) are preferred.
- Associate's Degree (any field).
- Two (2) years related experience may be substituted for one year of completed college education.
- Minimum of two (2) years configuration management or similar (tech writer, etc.) experience.
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), as well as customer service skills.
- Must be very proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, and Adode pdf.
- Strong preference will be given to those candidates with experience in Towed Handling Systems, Towed Arrays, and Hull Sensor Systems and to those who possess an active SECRET security clearance.
Position located in Newport, RI.
Apply online at: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=GATEWAYVENT&cws=55&rid=2239
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Three Saints Bay, LLC, and its subsidiaries offer a diverse, team-oriented working environment and the opportunity to work with exceptional dedicated industry professionals. We offer our employees a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to take part in exciting projects with government and commercial clients, both domestic and international.
We are an EEO/AA employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location