The Manager, focused on Strategy & Research solutions, is responsible for ensuring clients are receiving significant value from LRA, a Deloitte business suite of market research and other service offerings by routinely delivering insights and recommendations based upon detailed analysis and industry trends. The Manager will also coordinate and lead the efforts of a cross-functional LRA account team to ensure a seamless client experience. Strong analytical, data science, project management, and people skills—with a blend of creativity—are required.
Work You’ll Do:
This role has three principal responsibilities:
1) Analytical Insights – continuously analyze robust sets of data and disseminate findings/recommendations to client stakeholders.
2) Project Management – oversee the successful launch of client engagements through ongoing coordination of LRA practice groups (e.g., sales, operations, technology).
3) Relationship Management and Client Retention – maintain, nurture, and expand client relationships, becoming a trusted strategic advisor.
- Maintain functional expertise of market research and statistical modeling techniques.
- Design data collection and measurement programs in accordance with client objectives and specifications. These include being able to design and build surveys, discussion guides, and methodology and analysis/banner plans.
- Provide integrated analytic solutions that uncover insights and influence client decision-making.
- Create and lead routine client presentations that summarize findings and communicate recommendations.
- Usage of advanced analytics techniques and programming (conjoint analysis, excel macro programming, discreet choice, etc.).
- Provide analytical guidance to internal stakeholders.
Relationship Management and Client Retention:
- Lead new client engagements, including sales transition, contracts, strategic planning, design, development, launch, and closeout/invoicing.
- Design conceptual frameworks for deploying client strategies.
- Establish and maintain project plans that are executed on-time and within budget.
- Coordinate internal resources to ensure deliverables are produced in accordance with client expectations.
- Manage multiple client engagements and projects (both internal and external) at any given time.
- Ability to become proficient in and navigate the internal processes and databases to appropriately manage projects to Deloitte’s needs.
- Uncover underlying needs to guide the client strategic planning process.
- Proactively organize and transfer intellectual capital to clients and internal LRA stakeholders.
- Remain knowledgeable of LRA and Deloitte service offerings, client business conditions, and industry trends.
- Continuously support and advise clients on all strategic initiatives related to LRA engagements.
- Participate in new client RFPs, presentations, and the general sales process.
LRA, A Deloitte Business, is the leading global provider of Brand Protection and Customer Experience Measurement services for multinational companies with complex customer interactions. Our innovative brand standards field examinations, quality assurance inspections, mystery shopping programs, research, and consulting services have helped our clients provide consistent, memorable, and differentiated experiences to their customers. Many high-quality, global hospitality brands, as well as companies in the gaming, dining, healthcare, sports and entertainment, real estate, retail, and travel industries choose LRA, a Deloitte Business to help them measure and improve the customer experience.