Knowledge Management Team – Technical Writer
Must have TS/SCI with CI polygraph, or TS/SCI and willing to take a polygraph!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Research, development, and drafting of articles, forms, and other communications.
- Organize and, as needed, edit materials produced by a Subject Matter Expert or network engineer
- Effective communication with Subject Matter Experts, internal teams, and engineers regarding materials and edits
- Ability to author SOPs, Knowledge Articles, FAQs, and other resolution documentation to maintain a solid knowledge base
- Utilizes strong writing, editing, and communication skills to analyze and present information in a format that is easy to read and understand
- Meets with Subject Matter Experts in order to confirm specialized areas are appropriately addressed and discussed
- Conducts quality review of materials.
- Ability to gather and disseminate information on process changes with service owners
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Possess strong analytical abilities and advanced writing capabilities to include proper sentence structure, grammar, punctuation, capitalization, and format.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and a disciplined self-starter
- Able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks effectively, work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and produce quality work on multiple simultaneous projects
- Significant, proven experience as a member of a team; positive interpersonal skills and customer-service orientation
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with Service Central is a plus.
- COMPTIA Security+ CE is a plus
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
or send apply through our website at www.flashtg.com.
Generous referral bonus program!