REGISTERED NURSE – Outpatient Infusion Department at Parkview Randallia Hospital
Part-Time - Day into Evening Shifts
- 24 hours per week. Mostly 8 hours shifts. Hours will vary.
- Weekend requirement of every 7th or 8th weekend
- Position is eligible for medical, dental, vision benefits and PTO (paid time off) accrual.
The Outpatient Infusion area is located on the 3rd floor of Parkview Randallia. The unit has 17 chairs and infuses all medications outside of chemotherapy. Patients vary in level of acuity. This position will not be able to hire a new graduate. At least one to two years of bedside RN experience required. Experience with IV's, ports, picc lines preferred.
Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurses Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Diploma in Nursing or an Associates in Nursing (ASN). Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Must have current CPR at or above the Healthcare Provider level from the American Heart Association or be able to obtain during Parkview-provided orientation class.
This position will not be able to hire a new graduate. At least one to two years of bedside RN experience required. Experience with IV's, ports, picc lines preferred. Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with lifting 100 pounds. Lifting requirement may be heavier for specified departments. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome bonuses offered. Relocation assistance embedded within Welcome bonuses.
- Loan Reimbursement / Tuition Assistance for continuing education offered.
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits offered as well as paid time off.
- Education: Clinical onboarding and orientation. Nurse Residency program.
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up).
- Recognition: Magnet recognition. Top 100 hospitals recognition. Advisory Board Workplace of the Year.
- Culture: World-class teamwork. Personalized health journeys for coworkers and family members.
FROM OUT OF TOWN?
- Submit application and ask a Parkview recruiter about our hoteling program!
Parkview Health · OP Infusion Area
Part Time Benefit Eligible, Days, Mostly 8 Hours Shifts