- Addiction Counseling
- Marriage and Family Therapy Certification
- Social Work License
If you are ready for a satisfying and rewarding career, join our national team of professionals at MedMark Treatment Centers. We are one of the nation's leading addiction treatment services and our growth and expansion has produced a need for additional staff.
- Provide counseling and case management services
- Keep accurate records to insure compliance with local, state, and federal regulations, as well as accreditation standards
- Act as our patients' liaison with entire program.
- Clinical supervision is available for BBS interns
- A certificate in alcohol and/or drug studies from an approved counselor certifying organization or proof of registration within six months of hire is required. Certification must be completed in no more than five years from the date of registration to maintain employment.
- Registered MFT, ASW and PsyD interns, and licensed MFT, LCSW and PsyDs are exempt from the above requirement.
- An AA or BA degree in Behavioral Sciences, Counseling, Clinical Psychology or related is required at hire when an applicant has not yet earned a certificate.
- A minimum of two years of counseling experience in a related setting
- The ability to develop comprehensive treatment plans and chart accurately
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Substance abuse counseling experience and an advanced degree are preferred