Dope Mac Food Truck is seeking Social Media Manager(s), high school or current college student, with strong creative writing skills and experience creating social media content. Self-starters who are interested in identifying and creating projects while working well with a team. As a core team member(s), these candidate will be leading our brand's online presence with a focus on social media. The ideal candidates for this role must be passionate about social media and building digital communities, has community management experience, and has experience in executing end-to-end social activations.
The right candidate has an interest in content trends and the know-how to seamlessly apply their creativity and marketing strategy to team projects, activations and initiatives. This position is unpaid, but can lead to full time employment with us.
-Own day to day community management - 50%
* Focus on driving community growth and reach across all social platforms by creatively and proactively engaging with consumers in our communities. (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter).
* Adept in social listening and responding to real time marketing trends
- Schedule, post Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter content - 10%
- Reporting & Analysis - 10%
- Content Development - 30%
* Identify key influencers, develop relationships as needed, for potential partnerships based on upcoming social needs
* Strong written, verbal, and communication skills with a knack for online culture a must.
* 1+ years in experience in Photoshop/Lightroom
* Familiarity with Hoot-suite And Planoly
* Superior project management and organizational skills.
* Familiarity with social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat)
* Detail-oriented, persistent follow-up and an ability to juggle shifting priorities.
* Familiarity with Basic Video Editing
* Ability to coordinate cross-functional team efforts and provide constructive feedback.
* Resourceful and solution oriented.
* Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
* Intermediate Knowledge on the latest iPhone technology shooting still photos and videos.
Job Type: Internship
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Community Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Listening: 1 year (Preferred)
- Creative Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19