Senior Sales Associate
New York, New York
Alexander McQueen is renowned for being Innovative, emotional, romantic and uncompromising, the house which has become synonymous with modern British couture. Integral to the Alexander McQueen culture is the juxtaposition between contrasting elements: fragility and strength, tradition and modernity, fluidity and severity. A Passionate and profound viewpoint is realized with respect and influence for the arts and crafts tradition. Sarah Burton, was appointed Creative Director in May 2010 of the Alexander McQueen brand having worked alongside the founder Lee Alexander McQueen for over 14 years and has since continued to design and produce collections acclaimed for their technical excellence and craftsmanship.
As a Senior Sales Associate in one of our stores, you will be expected to provide exceptional service in line with our Service Values and Standards, in order to achieve and exceed your monthly and annual sales targets.
Sales & Client Service
- To know and achieve your, and the store’s daily, monthly and annual sales targets.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of different sales techniques, for example cross selling, in order to drive your sales and KPIs.
- Provide excellent service through continued commitment to our Service Values and Standards
- An understanding of current products, trends and collections and ensuring that clients are informed and aware.
- Handling customer complaints, seeking assistance where necessary, ensuring issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and the company.
- Achieve a score of at least 85% in any mystery shop report in which you are the primary Sales Associate.
Policies, Procedures and Compliance
- To ensure that all relevant procedures and policies are understood. To carry out work according to those standards.
- Personal appearance and presentation must be strictly in line with company’s uniform and grooming standards.
- Understand and comply with PCI compliance policy and regulations, without fail.
- Adheres to Security and Health and Safety regulations.
Back of House
- To replenish stock and maintain high standards of merchandise and product presentation.
- Maintain your designated ‘area of pride’
- Support the store with cycle counts and during bi annual inventories
- Support with the processing of shipments and transfers, in line with the relevant procedures.
Keyholder Responsibilities (where applicable)
You may be required to take on additional responsibilities as a Senior Sales Associate with regards to the opening and closing of the store. If your manager has informed you that this is the case, your responsibilities may include;
- Opening and closing the Store according the needs of the business, in line with Company security rules and procedures.
- Opening and closing of the register, in line with the necessary policies and procedures regarding cash management
- Checking the store answering machine for new voicemail messages, distributing any messages to colleagues and management accordingly
- Completion and distribution of End of Day reports
Please note that although we have tried to give you an indication of your responsibilities, this is not an exhaustive list of your duties and you may be required to carry out tasks that are not included in this job description.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience in a customer service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Excellent communication skills
Primary Location North America-United States-New York-New York
Location Details New York, NY
Start Date 06/2018
Job Type Permanent
Job Retail stores
Organization ALEXANDER McQUEEN