Merakey is seeking a Senior Director of Recruiting who will be responsible for the overall management and implementation of Merakey's in-house full life cycle staffing department elevating Merakey to an "Employer of Choice." The Sr. Director of Recruiting will lead partnerships with Merakey Service Lines, Operations, and Marketing to deliver "best in class" Staffing Services.
The Sr. Director of Recruiting will develop a strategic and proactive approach to supporting Merakey's programs and 10,000+ workforce that are located across multiple states, within a Union and Non-Union environment. This position will be based out of our Blue Bell, PA location and report directly to the Sr. VP of HR.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Works closely with trainers and educators to ensure implantation of company-wide orientation.
- Facilitate effective talent acquisition discussions with leaders and help them forecast their talent needs in line with business strategy.
- Responsible for advertising, hiring policies and procedures, candidate sourcing, diversity in applicant pools, recruiting, selection and hiring.
- Keep abreast of talent acquisition trends and best practices and share knowledge across the organization.
- Continually looks for opportunities to improve the new hire experience and proactively seeks out new and creative ways of improving the onboarding program.
- Works along other key members of the HR leadership team to positively impact recruitment and retention.
- Strives to create a recruiting team with the philosophy of hiring the right "fit".
- Stays on top of trends and innovations in the Recruiting arena.
- Ability to grow and develop Recruiting managers and Recruiters within the Department.
- Proven success building a strong, productive recruiting program.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws governing employment policies and practices.
- 10+ years of management experience required.
- 10+ years leading a Recruiting Department required (developing / assessing a team, sourcing, interviewing, onboarding, credentialing).
- 10+ years of HR/Recruiting experience required.
- 3+ years' experience working with various organizations and internet platforms to purchase advertising space and post positions.
- Experience with multi-state, union and non-union, direct hire and 1099 staffing.
- Experience in Healthcare and/or non-profit strongly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Masters and/or SHRM certification/Talent Acquisition Certification preferred.
- Advanced Certified Internet Recruiter (ACIR) required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled