- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with phone, chat and email platforms.
- Experience automating recurring tasks.
- Ability to define the roadmap for our platforms; work closely with engineering, product management, marketing, legal, etc.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners to better understand and support use of our platforms.
- Data driven approach and a willingness to experiment in ambiguity.
About the job
As a Customer Service Platforms Specialist, you will design, manage, and build-out the necessary tools and solutions to enable our team to effectively support our customers. You will be an expert in our products and services, and you will provide both specific and broad solutions for our customers. You will work directly with cross-functional teams such as Engineering and Product to gather requirements to improve and innovate our service delivery.
You’ll work on cross-product and cross-team initiatives; work closely with cross-functional team members to refine and evolve our projects, as well as deploy new technologies to markets and communities around the globe. You like executing complex projects that bring internet access to people.
You will be a part of the Technical Operations and Support Tools team within Customer Service. These teams encompass, the call center platforms, tools development, and technical operations.
At Access, our mission is to create abundant internet on networks that are always fast and always open. Google Fiber provides superfast Internet to homes across the U.S. We want to bring Google Fiber to customers even faster, so we’re focused on making deployment more efficient and less intrusive.
- Maintain internal platforms (phone, email, chat, etc.) to create a delightful customer support experience for our users.
- Help manage global vendors relationships.
- Create, manage and test delivery rules for our phone IVR.
- Identify and implement technical solutions to efficiently scale our support model.
Mountain View, CA, USA
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.