PRICE INDUSTRIES INC.
At Price Industries Inc. our high-quality products, reliable delivery, and knowledgeable follow-up service have made us a market leader in manufacturing and supplying innovative air distribution, critical controls, and noise control products. After more than 60 years, Price remains a privately held family company with a deep heritage and commitment to innovation and service. Our long-standing vision, traditional values, and the Price way of doing business are the cornerstones of our company.
TOOL & DIE MAKER (HOURLY)
Price Industries Inc. is on the search for an hourly Tool & Die Maker for its growing US office and manufacturing facility located in Casa Grande, AZ.
- Must have at least 5 year experience as a Tool & Die Maker
- Must possess personal tools for jobs required and the ability to use them.
- Knowledge and experience with the use of Auto-Cad a plus.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work from blueprints/cad drawings, part prints, sketches and follow oral instructions
- Set up and operate tool room equipment and their accessories with minimal or no supervision, (milling machines, drill presses, lathes, surface grinders, sine plates, radius/angle dressers.)
- Must be able to proficiently work with precision measuring equipment, (micrometers, calipers, gage blocks, dial indicators, etc.)
- Knowledge in the rules and uses of mathematics to solve problems
- Cooperation with Supervision and co-workers, willing to work as a team member and have knowledge of tool room equipment safety maintain and good housekeeping rules
- Ability to design, build and repair tooling, fixtures, jigs and prototypes in the fabrication of parts or products
- Knowledge in the properties of many different common metals, raw materials, tool steels and in what applications to use them
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language to properly complete forms, logs and to understand work and safety instructions and data entry on a computer for work order and data collection
- Must have the ability to look at problems and come up with an affiant solution to solve those problems and to prevent future ones. Willing to share knowledge and experience to eliminate re occurring problems.
- Able to adapt to ever changing priorities and production requirements
- Good communication skills, able to read and write English.
- Ability to use hand tools
- Required to perform different tasks as directed
- Must be able to work standing for eight (08) hours or more
- Must be able to bend, stoop and squat as required during shift
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs on a regular basis; 50 lbs on occasion
- Must be able to handle a fast paced operation.
- Must be available Monday thru Friday shifts; weekend overtime as required
- Other duties as assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, extreme heat, extreme cold and dust. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Job Type: Full-time
- Tool and Die: 5 years (Required)
- designing, building and repairing tooling: 5 years (Required)
- reading blue prints and drawings: 1 year (Required)
- Autocad: 1 year (Preferred)