· Are you a no-nonsense, take action and solve problems person?
· Do you enjoy supporting others and helping maximize their success?
· Do you love variety and special projects with clear expectations?
· Are you driven by doing quality work every time?
If so, as an executive assistant, you will be a critical support in helping your CEO drive organizational success by removing obstacles and helping him focus on high impact activities. You will also provide support to others on the leadership team. While this is a behind-the-scenes position, the impact of a successful person in this role will be felt throughout the organization. We will provide you variety and clarity, without micromanagement.
Responsibilities will vary by client assignment, but some of the things you can expect to see in your day to day are:
- Scheduling, calendaring, sending meeting confirmations.
- Inbox management and organization.
- Helping prepare research briefs and time/location logistics for meetings and pitches.
- Prepare documents or spreadsheets as needed.
- Maintain workflow and processes, including leading weekly planning meetings.
- Maintaining an updated list of contacts through the company CRM.
- Research, making recommended solutions as needed.
- Interacting with vendors, clients, and other contacts professionally in both written and phone communication.
- Post social media content.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other details of the job:
- This is a W2 role.
- You MUST be available during regular business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job. No evening hours.
- All applicants may be subject to a background check prior to an offer of employment or contract being issued.
Please include your favorite color in your submission.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $20.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- This listing is only for those who are available for a full-time position. Are you available from Monday to Friday, 8AM to 5PM Central Time?
- What is your ideal hourly rate?