The Human Resource Manager is responsible for providing leadership and direction in establishing and maintaining the strategic and operational functions of the Human Resources Department. HRM responds to executive management requirements, assuring optimum productivity and mission accomplishment in all the HR program functions. They provide authoritative advice and guidance to senior officials, upper level management, and supervisors regarding HR program policies, procedures, and practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with executive leadership to develop organizational strategies
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource department operational function and performance
- Participate in the development of the corporation's plans and programs as a stakeholder and particularly from the perspective of the impact on employees
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long-range planning of programs, strategies and regulatory actions as those items impact the attraction, motivation, development and retention of the employees
- Implement strategies by establishing departmental accountabilities, such as talent acquisition, employment processes, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, record management, safety and health, succession planning, employee engagement and retention, compliance and labor relations
- Manage day-to-day human resources operations to include functions such as payroll, benefits, analytics legal and compliance, employee transfers, onboarding and off boarding
- Develop financial strategies by estimating, forecasting and anticipating requirements, trends and variances in Human Resources
- Aligning and utilizing monetary resources through the development of action plans, measuring and analyzing results, and corrective actions
- Guide and support management by updating policies/procedures and enforcing the core values of the organization
- Continue improving the programs, policies, and best practices designed to meet the strategic and operational human resource goals
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization
- 5 or more years of Human Resources related experience with a proven track record of creative problem solving in an organization that is comprised of more than 50 employees.
- Human Resources or business-related bachelor’s degree
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally with people who have varied backgrounds
- Applicant must have at least five years knowledge/understanding of Human Resources regulations.
- Human resources experience in a Government or DOD contracting role is a plus.
Build your career with us!
Linchpin Solutions’ professional services organization is committed to delivering qualified candidates that meet or exceed clients’ technical and management expectations. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in IT, engineering, software development, logistics, project management and other key areas. We provide personnel that become valuable assets to the organizations they serve and contribute to the overall skill diversity and strength of the Linchpin Team.
Linchpin’s success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing the company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals’ benefit from the value we collectively create.
Linchpin Solutions, Inc. offers paid vacation, sick time and holidays, a 401K plan with matching, health, dental, vision, and long-term disability insurance along with flexible spending accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
- human resources: 5 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance