Entry-Level Help Desk Associate
Active TS/SCI Required
Trowbridge & Trowbridge is looking for a Help Desk Associate to support our DoD (DISA) project in Arlington. As a Help Desk Associate, you will be responsible for supporting a successful Help Desk Support Operation for VIP clients with the DoD. IT experience is helpful, but we are also open to training the right person for this position. T&T believes in investing it its employees, and we proudly offer Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match, and up to $5,000 per year in training/certification reimbursement. We also help with commuting costs by assisting with Metro fare and providing parking reimbursement.
- Acts as a model of customer service excellence to all organizational staff members
- Monitors and supports desktop calls and emails.
- Ensures all customer issues, incidents, and problems are raised within our internal ticketing system and reach resolution within customer contractual timelines with a high level of satisfaction.
- Actively engages in all major incidents: relaying incident information and ensuring high level of coordination and communication.
- Populates knowledge base of known issues and problem solutions.
- Attends customer-facing meetings in person and via phone conference to deliver information with confidence and professionalism.
- Contribute to special projects assigned by management team.
- Adjusts priorities to respond to pressing and changing demands caused by operational or project situations.
- Provide technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, and/or software
- Create accounts and configure hardware and infrastructure as part of on-boarding process
- Triage, resolve and maintain help desk tickets/queues
- Monitor and respond to IT system alerts
- Configure and deploy end user IT systems and peripheral devices
- Develop, compile and deliver required metrics/reports
Must have TS/SCI clearance coming in.
Excellent problem-solving skills
Must be able to provide outstanding customer service face to face and via tele-support options.
Works well with individuals at all levels; able to engage successfully with peers and clients from a wide range of work backgrounds.
Ability to multi-task, think on your feet, and solve problems creatively.
Rigorous in your approach to work (Organized, dependable, metrics focused, agile, and and have a high attention to detail).
The following skills are helpful but not required:
- Working knowledge of basic networking technologies, e.g. VLANs, DHCP, and DNS Servers.
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills, including functional knowledge of Active Directory.
- Ability to synthesize support experiences to find or create the tools and processes needed to help scale this function, making yourself and the team more effective.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Windows Server support experience, including patching, access management, Active Directory, DNS, certificate services, licensing services.
- Experience with AWS technologies and processes.
- Experience with tools and processes involved in new build automation and application deployment or management for Windows.
- Experience with Jira.
- Experience with Solarwinds or Science Logic.
- Experience with Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technologies.
- Basic experience with Splunk monitoring tools and processes.
About Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC
Trowbridge is an award-winning woman-owned and managed small business providing premier IT, cloud computing, cyber security, and unified communications services to the Federal Government in the civilian, defense, and health markets. We sustain vital systems and respond to emerging requirements for IT modernization, with broad experience supporting the mission-critical, performance-driven demands of our clients. Our success has capitalized upon our commitment to an employee-centric corporate culture with a conscience. At Trowbridge we believe in investing in our employees. Trowbridge provides competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including health insurance coverage, 401 (k) Retirement Plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and holiday and birthday recognition programs.
Please visit www.tt-llc.com for more information.
Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are an eVerify participating employer.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org