ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for department.
- Communicate with Manager regarding status of groups.
- Communicate with Housekeeping regarding VIP arrivals and expediting VR rooms
. * Communicate pertinent shift information to Manager/Supervisor and team members both verbally and in writing via log-book. Update as necessary.
- Pass on pertinent information to next shift: Group information, current selling strategy, follow-up required for guests or shift responsibilities.
- Assist team with training, supplies and support in order to consistently provide Brand quality service.
- Register guests, assign rooms, & issue room keys.
- Make courtesy call to guests to assure their complete satisfaction with their room, etc.
- Schedule and make Wake-up Calls.
- Receive and transmit messages.
- Keep records of occupied rooms and guests’ accounts.
- Make and confirm reservations.
- Present statements to and collect payments from departing guests.
- Provide solutions to problems for guests, associates and management. Use empowerment to exceed associate/guest expectations and resolve conflicts.
- Schedule dry cleaning service, post to guest folio and deliver to guest rooms.
- Perform administrative functions for guests, i.e., faxing, coping, mailing, over-night mail service, and other clerical duties.
- Implement, monitor and carryout guest honors program.
- Clean and maintain organized work area. Stock all printers and restock any guest supplies needed at front desk.Clean, organize, and maintain lobby area (news papers, coffee table, clean doors, windows, etc. as necessary).
- Post grocery-shopping tickets.
- Coordinate meeting room function book; booking and quoting dates; coordinating with other department’s food and beverage setups including coordinating the room facility, setups and breakdown.
- Posting charges and expenses to the folio for the meeting room for guests.
- Deliver requested amenities to guest rooms (rollaway beds, cribs, pillows, blankets, towels, small amenity items, etc.).
- Verify bucket-check against computer information.
- Count drawers, make deposit drop verified by witness, and run initials.
- Communicate with Housekeeping Supervisor regarding early and late check-ins, checkouts, stay-overs, and special requirements for amenities.
- Document all maintenance related requests in the Maintenance Request Log/or Work Order Book. * May perform housekeeping and minor maintenance duties as needed or requested by management.
- Use empowerment to exceed associate expectations and resolve conflicts.
- Remain highly visible and be readily available for guests at all times.
- Take initiative to offer assistance or answer questions throughout the hotel.
- Proper administration of key control.
- Willingness and ability to train new associates.
- Complete maintenance work orders and deliver to the supervisor in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly understand and implement the Brand service culture
. * Perform all shift checklist responsibilities.
- Support team members to ensure the team’s entire workload is completed daily.
- Perform other duties as required.
Job Type: Part-time
- Hospitality: 2 years (Required)
This job will require you to pass a background check: