The Doorperson will be responsible for ensuring building safety and security and providing attentive and courteous service to the residents of a luxury apartment building. Duties and skills will include, but are not limited to:
· Assist residents and visitors entering or leaving the building by opening the building’s doors.
· Assist residents with packages and luggage. Some light lifting may be required.
· Monitor the building’s entrance to ensure safety of residents and visitors entering or exiting the building.
· Ensure that the building entrance and surrounding sidewalk is clean and safe for resident and visitor use.
· Always demonstrates a professional demeanor and appearance.
· Possesses good verbal communication skills; must speak fluent English.
· Direct visitors to appropriate destination within the building, such as concierge desk.
· Provide relief front desk coverage for concierge when necessary. This may include the collection of packages/mail and basic use of building management computer software.
Schedule: Sat, Sun, & Mon: 3-11pm / Tues & Wed: 11pm-7am
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $28.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10005: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Hotel experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person