SEO/ PPC Manager
We’re looking for a SEO/PPC rock-star to join our growing team!
The SEO/PPC Manager will be responsible for improving the company's organic search results as well as increasing conversions and sales from our paid ads.
Some of the key responsibilities for the SEO/PPC specialist include creating and launching SEO campaigns (on-page and off-page), managing & deploying our PPC and Facebook ad campaigns, and creating weekly reports that showcase our progress.
- Manage SEO, SEM/PPC, re-targeting, and other digital marketing channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Develop and implement effective SEO and SEM strategies that drive traffic and bolster conversion.
- Perform keyword analysis to find opportunities and profitable keywords.
- Manage the bidding strategies and optimization of PPC on Google, Bing, and more.
- Create and manage ads on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media networks.
- Improve the company's organic search results.
- Recommend landing pages, write ad copy, perform A/B and multi-variant testing, and report on results.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Implement creative SEO strategies to acquire back-links.
- Perform website audit and provide consistent on-page and technical feedback.
- Compile and present SEO & PPC performance reports showing weekly rankings and sales data.
- Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming technologies to improve site performance.
- Work with all departments for successful execution and implementation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest search engine updates.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites if needed.
- Bachelor's Degree required, MBA preferred.
- Extensive experience with online marketing, including SEO/SEM and ability to improve ROI.
- Passion for, and deep understanding of, SEM / SEO / PPC program development, execution, and best practices.
- MUST BE comfortable overseeing multiple projects at once in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
- Extensive experience in developing, maintaining and delivering on marketing strategies to meet company objectives.
- Experience with schema.org tagging and other data formats that support SEO
- Minimum of 5yrs experience with Google AdWords, including keyword development, account setup, ad creation, content network, match types, quality score, negative keywords, conversion rates, etc.
- Minimum of 4yrs experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 3yrs experience with Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, formulas)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Google Adwords Certified desired
- Google Analytics Certified desired
- Gym onsite with free yoga classes
- Free snacks and fruit
- Free employee parking
- Competitive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- PPC Management: 1 year (Required)
- SEO: 5 years (Required)
- Excel (Pivot Table, V-Lookups, Formulas): 3 years (Required)
- Google AdWords: 5 years (Required)
- Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics: 4 years (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA 90010 (Required)
- Google Analytics (Preferred)
- Google Adwords (Preferred)