Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, cybersecurity, engineering and innovation expertise.
Employee Payables Auditor
Maintain responsibility for moderately complex accounting activities for the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the resultant managerial reports and financial statements for the firm. Interpret accounting data, prepare and analyze reports, and make recommendations, as needed. Work under general supervision, including analyzing the development and installation of accounting systems, methods, procedures, and controls. Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and outlook
- Ability to work both independently and in conjunction with other team members to achieve common objectives
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a deadline-sensitive environment
- HS diploma or GED
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent computer skills
- Possession of excellent organizational skills, including strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- BA or BS degree in Accounting or Finance
Integrating a full range of consulting capabilities, Booz Allen is the one firm that helps clients solve their toughest problems by their side to help them achieve their missions. Booz Allen is committed to delivering results that endure.
We are proud of our diverse environment, EOE, M/F/Disability/Vet.