Anywhere in the USA. Remote work option.
Applied Development LLC has a hiring opportunity for a 1099 Temporary Recruiting Consultant position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen resumes.
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates.
- Administer appropriate company assessments.
- Perform reference and background checks.
- Make recommendations to company hiring managers.
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring manager.
- Follow up on the interview process status.
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved.
- Communicate employer information and benefits during screening process.
- Stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or certification from an accredited college or university is required.
- Relevant experience within the field of Human Resources/Recruiting is a plus.
- Must have Government Contracting recruiting experience.
Applied Development is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.