The Inside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for revenue generation and value creation. We will train the right person for this excellent long-term career opportunity.
- Proactively generate sales from new customers in a timely manner via cold calling and lead follow-up.
- Provide quotations to customers via phone and email.
- Support the efforts of our outside sales representatives
- Enter work orders and sales orders
- Research product specifications and requirements
- Work on specific outbound sales campaigns
- Build relationships with customers
- Qualify, engage and validate customers’ needs utilizing strong interpersonal skills.
- Become knowledgeable about prospective customers business practices through enhanced listening skills.
- Provide customer service to current customers
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Sell in accordance with company policies, procedures and culture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to build relationships and influence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organized with excellent listening and communication skills
- Must be team oriented and have a burning desire to win
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Some sales experience, preferably with small business customers
- Proficient with MS Office programs
- Comfortable with prospecting, negotiating, and closing
- Knowledge of the plastics industry is not required but would be an advantage
- Full time career opportunity with room for advancement and growth.
- Competitive salary, full complement of big company benefits, unlimited profit share
- Looking for a solid candidate to fill an immediate position.
- All interviews will be conducted directly by the Profit Center Manager, who will also be your direct supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year