NetCentrics provides the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other federal agencies with leading IT services including IT Strategy, mission applications, infrastructure and platform services, cloud solutions, service delivery and cybersecurity.
NetCentrics is looking for a Business Process Analyst to support our Headquarters Office working in Herndon, VA. The Business Process Analyst will be a member of the Program Management Support Office (PMSO) supporting both NetCentrics’ onsite Program Managers and NetCentrics corporate business operations with the opportunity to manage small to medium sized internal projects.
Additionally, this person will function in support of our corporate Quality Management Program. In this capacity, the Business Process Analyst is responsible for coordinating quality assurance and business process re-engineering initiatives across the organization and ensuring compliance with ISO and CMMI standards. The Business Process Analyst will coordinate with IT, Business Development, Program Operations, Finance, Recruiting, and Human Resources departments to in support of NetCentrics’ Quality Assurance initiatives, and should have a working knowledge of the standard processes and functions of these areas.
Specific duties include:
- Identify process improvement opportunities to maximize support NetCentrics’ programs.
- Liaise with Program Managers, Recruiting, and HR, to include performing impact analysis of proposed PMSO Program Management Office initiatives/improvements to NetCentrics’ changing environment and continued growth
- Assist in establishing, monitoring, and analyzing project metrics and measurements
- Develop and review materials to support program/project reviews (i.e.: Power Point presentations, meeting agendas, meeting notes, schedules, checklists, etc.)
- Assist with organizing and developing standard operating procedures and templates
- Assist with contract and project start up up activities to include interpreting, documenting, tracking, and maintaining program/project requirements
- Provide project management and project coordination support to internal projects, as needed.
- Provide new program transition-in support, as needed
- Participate in risk assessments and development of mitigation plans
- Manage NetCentrics’ internal Quality Management System (ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001)
- Participate and lead NetCentrics’ existing and future quality, process and compliance initiatives (ISO, CMMI, etc.)
- Provide documentation and document/record control support in connection with NetCentrics’ Quality Management initiatives
- Schedule, plan, and lead internal audits of the systems/teams including but limited to: Internal IT, Program and Operations Management, Human Resources, and Business Development
- Support internal audits to ensure internal processes are followed
- Support Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings, track approved changes and follow up actions through completion
- Proactively identify areas for improvements and support execution of process improvement plans, track approved initiatives through completion
- Manage Corrective Action process, to include assignment of responsibility, and any follow up actions
- Ensure all improvement initiatives, successes, and failures as appropriate are communicated within the business to maximize effectiveness
- Support proposal efforts, in particular generating Quality section responses, assuring proposal processes are followed, performing quality inspections of final products, and other efforts as necessary to ensure quality proposal deliveries
**In order to be considered for this position, you must apply directly through our careers site**
NetCentrics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Demonstrated record of delivering customer satisfaction and displaying sound judgment, with the ability to interface directly with executive management and senior leadership on quality issues, challenges, or requests
- Experience participating in and/or leading quality management and process improvement initiatives
- Ability to multitask - manage multiple areas of responsibility/simultaneous projects running in parallel
- Must be flexible and able to work in a constantly changing environment
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Be an effective team player with confidence to make routine decisions, resolve issues, follow through on commitments, and consider the interests of the entire team
- Ability to operate effectively with minimal oversight
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Tool Suite (Excel, Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
- Solid understanding of Quality processes and tools; ITIL, ISO 20000, or CMMI experience preferred
- Sit for long periods of time, talk on the phone, drive to various contract locations
- Clearance: Clearable
- ITIL v3 certification (or ability to become certified)
- ISO Internal or Lead auditor certification (or ability to become certified within 90 days of hire)
- Years of Experience: at least 2 years’ experience, technical or DOD contracting environment preferred
- As a contingency to employment at NetCentrics, all candidates who are given offers must successfully pass a full background investigation including criminal history, education and employment verifications.