Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Record Management SME opportunity for our customer in Richland, WA to support the Hanford Site.
Title: Record Management SME DOE Liaison
Close Date: 7/6/2020
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements: Primary work location will at the Steven office complex, 2420 Stevens, however, Records Management activities and meetings relevant to this scope take place around the Hanford Site.
Seeking a Document Control and Records Support SME as set forth in this statement of work.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
- Provide technical Records Management Support to the DOE-RL and ORP Records Officer and the Hanford Site Records Program as requested.
- Provide Records Management support such as Records Specialist support activities and capturing selected sets of records in Integrated Document Management System (IDMS).
- Provide expertise on efficient RM processes, systems, tools, and procedures as appropriate.
- Provide technical Records Management support to the CRM group.
- Provide Records Management support such as Records Specialist support activities and capturing selected sets of records in IDMS
- Provide content review, document review and using appropriate records management principals within a certified records management application.
- Provide training and other support to enable Hanford Site Personnel to effectively use the Integrated Document Management System (IDMS), Document Management Configuration System (DMCS), Records Management Access Portal (RMAP), or other RIM systems.
- Assist in making determinations on scanning and indexing of documents as electronic records.
- Support a CRM Records Inventory and Disposition Schedule (RIDS) Program.
- Research and provide approved schedules for records identified on the CRM RIDS
- Assist CRM, as requested, in the development or review of documents, including procedures related to document control or records management activities.
- Conduct records database searches and provide reports as requested by the CRM Records Director
- Provide weekly (or as requested) activity status reports on CRM records management activities to the Hanford Site Records Officer
- Provide records research and ability to write reports and present a variety of records management topics to individuals or groups
- Provide proper handling and protection of Official Use Only information.
- Advanced understanding of records management principals.
- Provide records research and ability to write reports.
- Ability to create training material and present a variety of records management topics to individuals or group.
- Ability to perform records management training in small groups or one on one.
- Ability to review potential record material and make appropriate determinations for site records.
- Ability to review potential record material and make recommendations about its retirement.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Organized and attentive to detail.
- Make good judgments and decisions.
- Work effectively and efficiently in a teaming environment.
- Must have strong people skills and demonstrated ability to work with customers.
- Demonstrate reliable, consistent, and quality results.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Professional appearance and behavior, a positive attitude, and the ability to learn quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or experience commensurate with 8 years of records management experience (2 years relevant work experience will equal one year formal education)
- 2 years documented records management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge using Nara retention schedules
- Demonstrated knowledge of NARA records schedule
- Demonstrated knowledge of Records Inventory processes
- Demonstrated ability to advise clients in Records Management Activities
- Demonstrated ability to train clients in Records Management activities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous work experience at Hanford.
- Familiarity with Records Management Requirements through NARA
- Ability to perform records research, write and report findings to individuals or groups.
- Advanced knowledge of the Integrated Document Management System (IDMS),
- Advanced knowledge of the records management module in IDMS
- Records Information Management Scanning Application (RIMScan), and the Records Management Access Portal (RMAP).
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the Contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net/careers.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TOP NOTCH BENEFITS
A comprehensive benefits package is available and can be structured to best suit your needs. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Records Management: 8 years (Required)
- Hanford: 1 year (Preferred)