Rapidly growing company is seeking drone pilots with a FAA part 107 license for residential and commercial inspections in and around Chicago, IL. Duties include inspecting both roof and elevations on commercial and residential buildings for insurance carriers and safely operating your UAV per all government regulations. Drone pilots will be employed as 1099 contractors.
We pay for each completed assignment within 72Hours!!!
Pilots will conduct roof and elevation inspections for underwriting and claims assignments, coordinate with dispatch and property owners to schedule inspections, upload and return data from inspections within 12-48 hours. Pilots will be required to act & present themselves in a professional manner while representing Bees360 and our clients.
For more information and to join our pilot roster please visit
- Must have an active FAA part 107 UAV license, drivers license and liability insurance
- Must have own drone. The DJI Phantom 4 series, Mavic 2 pro and Mavic 2 Zoom is the preferred hardware that is compatible with our app.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $200.00 to $300.00 /day
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- What model drone do you have?
- Multiple locations
- Fully Remote
- On the road
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative