We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best: We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood. This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a Revenue Analyst to work within our Trust Operations group to work in our offices just steps from Union Station.
The Revenue Analyst is responsible day to day operations of billing setup and maintenance for Trust and Investment, Retirement Services, and First Western's Capital Management accounts. They are the operations specialist for the back end of our fee-based accounts and work diligently to calculate fees, manage workflow, and manage monthly accruals and quarterly billing.
- Prepare monthly revenue accruals for Trust & Investments.
- Prepare Month Over Month analysis reports for Accounting and Finance.
- Balance, reconcile and report all trust and investment income.
- Review, analyze and reconcile fee calculations before each billing cycle; research and analyze special requests and projects.
- Complete internal fee processing, including initial set-up, calculations, billing, collections and payment processing.
- Manage outside vendor fee processing; validate and process expenses and the timely receipt of client fees collected by vendors on behalf of First Western.
- Prepare quarterly Accounts Receivable Aging reporting for Accounting.
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or other business-related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in revenue accounting in a trust and/or investment financial organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with advanced Excel skills; experience with Advent and FIS preferred.
- Excellent math, analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail; ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task; strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work effectively with internal and external contacts.
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western not only offers a competitive salary and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
Competitive Commission Structure
Quarterly Bonus Potential
Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
Flex Spending Accounts
Health Savings Account
Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
If you are bank executive with a proven record of adding strategic and collaborative value, contact us today and see how we connect.
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran