Are you a skilled DIYer or woodworker interested in monetizing your talents during your spare time? Are you comfortable in front of a camera, demonstrating and explaining how to use products? Do you have experience making short videos at home or in your shop?
If so, then we need to talk.
Milescraft, Inc., based in Elgin, IL, is an established, privately-held company that designs, develops, and distributes innovative wood-working and other do-it-yourself tools globally. Our products are available at leading retail stores and online retail sites. We’re a fast growing, dynamic company, looking to improve our online and social media footprint and marketing reach.
We are looking for a freelance contractor to create short videos featuring our products. We have a considerable backlog of existing products that need videos, and we release 10-20 new products each year that need new videos. We will pay $400-$750 per completed video, depending on the complexity.
- Creating short-form videos used on website and social media platforms
- Present products for our target audience in the most relevant, interesting way
- Deliver finished projects with minimal to moderate supervision
- Experience with DIY and woodworking tools
- Ambitious, energetic, driven individual
- Excellent communication skills (phone, email and in-person meetings as necessary, we will offset travel costs)
- Ability to work successfully under pressure and within deadlines
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- The ability to take and interpret feedback and deliver a solution
- Be creative, innovative and have an eye for detail
Job Type: Contract
- Videographer: 1 year (Required)
- woodworking / DIY: 3 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: