What you will be working on:
- Cutting edge problems in deep reinforcement learning: Model Based RL, Meta Learning, Multitask Learning, Generalization, Offline RL, and DRL for Robotics.
- Researching novel models that combine unsupervised, supervised learning and reinforcement learning
- Publishing in deep reinforcement learning at top-tier conferences or journals
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and team oriented environment
You must possess the minimum qualifications below to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Master's or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or any related fields (Statistics, Applied Math, or Computational Neuroscience)
- Ability to design and train deep learning models and other machine learning techniques (Python)
- Original contributions to the fields of deep reinforcement learning in the form of peer-reviewed publications at top-tier conferences or journals
- Familiarity with DL, ML frameworks like PyTorch and Tensorflow
- Familiar with standard SW practices and tools (git)
- Familiarity with details of implementing DRL algorithms
- Domain knowledge in robotic learning.
- Domain knowledge in dexterous manipulation, and grasping from high dimensional inputs.
- Domain knowledge in hardware optimization
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Familiarity with DRL frameworks like rlpyt, Garage, Stable baselines, RAY, etc.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Platforms Engineering and Architecture (DPEA) Group invents, designs & builds the world's most critical computing platforms which fuel Intel's most important business and solve the world's most fundamental problems. DPEA enables that data center which is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
Virtual US and Canada
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.