:: Cedar Creek Hospital is a brand new freestanding behavioral health hospital providing expert care for adults and adolescents. As part of a Fortune 500 company, we have the resources and support to keep our staff and patients safe. This new facility opened in the fourth quarter of 2017 and serves both adults and adolescent populations in both inpatient and partial hospitalization settings.
Cedar Creek Hospital is seeking a dynamic and talented Director of Clinical Services to join our team of compassionate and dedicated clinical professionals. The Director of Clinical Services will assess, supervise, monitor and plan treatment services for patients and their families or significant others. To Provide clinical leadership and coordination of services.
Duties to perform include, but are not limited to:
1. Monitor staffing levels and workload assignments for the case-managers/therapists and activity staff.
2. Monitor patient/family satisfaction and treatment outcomes.
3. Ensure the use of person centered planning and monitors the effectiveness of multi-disciplinary treatment team process.
4. Participates as part of the senior management team, performance improvement endeavors, and provides orientation to new staff members.
::Minimum Skills, Experience, Licensure and Educational Requirements
1. Master's Degree in a mental health discipline, preferably social work, with at least five years of extensive inpatient psychiatric and management experience.
2. Licensed to practice in the State of Michigan in respective mental health discipline.
3. Minimum of three to fives years experience in supervision of a clinical team. Supervision of a multi-disciplinary team with appropriate clinical supervision preferred.