A globally recognized HBA & lifestyle company located in Los Angeles is seeking a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team! The Marketing Manager will be working with internal teams and external agencies across multiple projects in a fast paced and exciting environment.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management of marketing, education and product development activities for two innovative professional beauty brands. The Marketing Manager will spearhead the management, planning, and execution of both short and long-term marketing initiatives including in-house programs, social, digital and advertising media planning and execution. This position also oversees product development and will work with R&D in establishing testing protocol and also be responsible for the management of the development calendar for all products from inception to final formula approval.
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of Marketing on short and long-term strategies to meet and exceed brand objectives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to successfully lead the execution of all marketing plans and initiatives
- Build strong and effective relationships with internal teams including operations, graphic design, sales and education as well as outside vendors
- Manage marketing calendar (inclusive of all educational initiatives and product development) to ensure timely execution and that benchmarks are established to ensure that sales goals are exceeded.
- Identify trends within and outside brand categories, communicating areas of opportunity for improved market share and customer connectivity
- Oversee promotional or limited edition business opportunities
- Help determine the brand marketing strategy with an emphasis on Social + Digital both b2b and consumer facing
- Manage in house brand advocate programs and associated initiatives.
- Lead entire process from concept to execution on key education initiatives including, domestic and international educational curriculum, class formats, sales conferences and content development
- Build and manage all presentation and education materials for internal and external events
- Partner with Education teams to execute appropriate brand training materials including: videos, branded digital collateral, etc
- Ensure all brand priorities are communicated to internal and external teams on an ongoing basis
- A BA/BS is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of marketing experience is required
- Marketing experience in Consumer Packaged Goods is preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office (including excel functions)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to handle multiple projects
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced, often-changing environment and hit deadlines
- Self-motivated; able to work independently and within teams
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and demonstrate ability to contribute in a team environment
- Ability to work within and lead a cross functional team and external vendors is required
- Strong business analytics, consumer insights development and social media experience are required
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results
- This position requires up to 20% domestic travel
We offer fantastic benefits to our employees, which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance. We also offer a generous PTO package as well!
Must be currently located in the Greater Los Angeles area.
All applicants applying must be authorized to work in the United States.
Brazilian Professionals is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Required work authorization: