Charter NEX – Bloomer, WI (formerly Bloomer Plastics) a progressive and growing manufacturer of plastic films, is accepting applications for our shipping team.
8:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to shipping and receiving all articles, maintaining and working safely in the warehouses, operating all of the plant’s PIVs, working independently providing guidance of other Shipping employees.
- Holds safety as top priority.
- Certified on all plant PIVs and operates safely, effectively and purposefully
- Correctly and accurately performs a trailer inspection.
- Able to correctly identify all raw material, finished goods, cores, packaging items, and can confirm and record receipts of any articles.
- Loads and unloads trailers with guidance accurately. Must be able to follow a provided load list accurately.
- Understands assists in planning, housekeeping, maintaining and organizing the warehouse and shipping/receiving areas.
- Railcar Pumping
- Scrap area duties
- Monthly and weekly maintenance duties
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, and Competencies:
- 2 years in progressively responsible positions.
- Previous shipping experience desired.
- Ability to operate different types of PIVs (Forklift, Powered Pallet Jack, etc.)
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Strong, positive communication skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Available for occasional unscheduled on-call requirements.
- Ability to perform various calculations using percentages, decimals and fractions.
- Basic Analytical skills.
- Basic Computer skills
This position has potential for career advancement, and we offer competitive wages and an exceptional benefit package on the first day of work. Candidates must have a high school diploma. We are looking for candidates with excellent multi-tasking skills, enjoy moving and working in a fast paced environment, and exhibits the physical capabilities to effectively and safely perform all aspects of the job in accordance with the physical standards of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Employees working per shift:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma