- PPC Campaign Management
- Google Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- CompTIA A+
At Carson-Dellosa, we believe that learning is everywhere. Whether at school, at home, or on-the-go, life is filled with learning moments. As the market-leading educational company, we’ve been bridging school and home with innovative solutions for teachers and families for more than 40 years. Our market leading brands Carson-Dellosa Education™, Spectrum®, Summer Bridge™, Schoolgirl Style ™, Thinking Kids™, Rourke Educational Media, and Brighter Child® are available at over 10,000 retail locations, and on leading eCommerce platforms.
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce Merchandiser to join our team. In this new role, you will be critical to our company’s growth, and support our product lines on all our eCommerce platforms, including our own website, carsondellosa.com, as well as Amazon & Walmart.com. If you are passionate about eCommerce and emerging digital trends, if you love diving into data to drive your merchandising decisions, and if you are a product-detail-page-story-teller, this role is for you! The incumbent should be a creative and detail-oriented problem-solver, collaborative, and able to plan & execute.
- Develop deep understanding of product categories & product catalog to identify growth opportunities
- Lead & execute product updates/releases and prepare new products/maintain backlist products using keyword rich copy, assigning appropriate attributes, pricing, A+ content, merchandising, and publishing on Amazon, carsondellosa.com & Walmart.com
- Develop plan for & execute updates including Home Page, Landing Pages, Category Pages, Amazon stores, etc
- Plan & execute Amazon advertising campaigns, including AMS & AMG, to meet revenue goals
- Manage product review strategy, including new review acquisition, and response to reviews
- Identify product merchandising opportunities for email campaigns and catalogs.
- Manage updates to carsondellosa.com search algorithm.
- Lead site content updates for the parent audience.
- Analyze data insights and report performance to accelerate eCommerce revenue growth
- 3+ years online merchandising, including experience with Amazon
- 2+ years digital marketing experience, including PPC campaign experience
- 1+ year experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager experience a plus
- Data-driven: must love all things data, be proficient with Excel (proficient with Pivottable, vlookup, etc)
- BA/BS Degree in marketing or equivalent
- Avid learner & passionate about trends in digital marketing
- Strong ability to approach site merchandising from customer's perspective, acting as a strong advocate for the customer and working across disciplines to drive the best customer experience solution
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and resourcefulness
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing, including PPC campaign: 2 years (Required)
- Online Merchandising, including Amazon: 3 years (Required)