NVE, Inc. (NVE) is a Woman Owned Small Business that has been in business since 2003. Our lines of business include Integrated Facility Services, Administrative Support Services, and Security. NVE has developed an excellent reputation with our Federal and Commercial clientele for our technical expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction.
NVE, Inc. provides Program Management, Administrative Services, Engineering, Facilities Management, and Security services to a range of Federal and local agencies including the US Department of State, US Agency for International Development (USAID), Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC), US Army, General Services Administration (GSA), US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), US Geological Survey (USGS), Department of Commerce, and Virginia Railway Express (VRE).
NVE, Inc. is accepting applications for qualified U.S. Citizens to provide program analyst services in support of our client, General Services Administration (GSA), Public Building Service (PBS), National Office of Leasing, Center for Broker Services, located in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area. Services will be provided remotely with occasional visits to GSA’s offices in the Dallas/ Fort Worth area.
Some travel will be required for this position.
The Sr. Program Analyst will help GSA's 11 regional offices achieve the agency's goal to maximize the government’s savings through on-time replacement of expiring leases by providing the broker services staff with: (1) technical writing, (2) program administration, (3) onboarding and offboarding of broker contractors, (4) contractor IT security compliance and (5) administration support for 1102 contracting officers. The Sr. Program Analyst will also help manage GSA's real estate broker data by providing program support on daily reports and monthly measures.
The successful candidate will possess strong technical writing skills with a background in commercial real estate and will perform quality work in a timely manner following the step by step process outlined in GSA’s standard operating procedures. Assignments may be for a specific geographic assigned area or may include other geographic areas that arise. The Center for Broker Services will provide oversight and quality control over the duties performed.
This position applies analytical and technical skills to key client issues; tracking and reporting, status reporting and quality management processes; identifies resources required for each task; assists with setting up and maintaining the project management infrastructure including, but not limited to, management and reporting, contractual tracking, and reporting, status reporting, and other project management activities.
The results of all work performed in the below tasks will be stored in one of the following locations; GSA systems of record, Google Drive, or GSA shared network drives. Specific duties include the following:
Task 1: Technical Writing
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit documents, manuals, presentations, and correspondences
- Maintain and update manuals, presentations, and documents as needed
Task 2: Program Administration
- Maintain the internal and external websites as well as the Google Site
- Schedule program meetings and Contractor Performance Meetings
- Finalize Meeting Minutes
- Collect and organize information about the problem to be solved or the procedure to be improved
- Identify issues and ways to generate better results by analyzing data from a range of sources
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Task 3: On-boarding and Off-boarding of Broker Contractors
- Onboard brokers, including but not limited to:
o Contact the IT Service Desk to create their GSA profile
o Establish and maintain their PBS Portal accounts
o Set-up and maintain their UIMS certifications
o Process initial software requests
o Prepare G-REX utilization reports
- Update “Welcome to VDI” guide and maintain the Contractor Onboarding and Broker PM/Contractor worksheets
- Update assigned spreadsheets and trackers
- Monitor Contractor’s IT Security Compliance
o Request quarterly G-REX Utilization Reports
o Track Contractor loss of access to ENT and G-REX accounts
o Track completion of Contractor mandatory training
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Must have six years relevant work experience and at least two of those years must be specialized experience as a Senior Program Analyst. Relevant work experience includes work as a Program Analyst and associated with relevant work activities such as management support, training, acquisition support, or consulting services. Specialized work experience includes experience performing any of the following activities: preparing and analyzing program costs, tracking project milestones, developing work breakdown structures and resource estimates, maintaining cost oversight and ensuring delivery and configuration of work products and deliverables. The successful candidate must have technical writing experience and experience in program management support activities using program management support tools applicable to client’s environment such as Excel, MS Project, and MS PowerPoint. Experience with using G-suite tools (Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Calendar, Google Sheets) is preferred. Additional skills include the following:
- Understanding of real estate terminology
- Understanding of financial terminology and excellent analytical skills
- A pleasant personality
- Writes in clear and concise language
- Works in support of the general management and business operation of a particular program, department, or office
- Lead teams that will develop business requirements, perform analysis, evaluation and implementation of systems, programs or processes
- Strong customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team and to partner successfully with Realty Specialists, Project Managers, Contracting Officers, Data Managers, Budget Analyst’s, etc. to obtain needed information and cooperation
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities, projects and escalations
- Ability to adapt to changes in process
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing business and systems programs required to complete their responsibilities
- Excellent writing skills
- Computer savvy
- Detail oriented; and
- Ensures that technical documents are written in clear readable format which can be understood by technical and non-technical personnel
BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience.
Position requires a background investigation for HSPD-12 credentials.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commercial Real Estate: 2 years (Required)
- Technical Writing: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Full Time Opportunity: