As a Strategic Account Executive (SAE), you will serve as the senior level liaison for clients within the Employer team at CVS Health. This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Executive Leadership both internally and externally. As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Leading the strategic account team (including account management, clinical, and operations) as the quarterback and have full ownership for client satisfaction and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative selling skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance and facilitates in identifying client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting.
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client stakeholders and asking effective probing questions that lead to innovation pharmacy benefit plan designs benefiting both the client and CVS Health.
Your success as a Strategic Account Executive will be driven by your ability to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client satisfaction scores. You will function as a leader for the account team and your ability to influence others to deliver results for your client will also be a key factor in your success. Your understanding of the PBM and managed care environment as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions effectively to client decision makers. The contributions you will make as a Strategic Account Executive will position CVS Health for long term growth in the competitive PBM marketplace.
This position is located preferably in the Central to Eastern United States, with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
- At least 3 years of cumulative Account Management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry.
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
- Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insure
- Experience managing 6-8 large employer group accounts.
- Experience managing a book of business in PBM industry.
- RxClaim experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4 year university/college institution strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.