DPI Specialty Foods is a leading value-added specialty food distributor. We are highly collaborative and seek to add team members who are passionate, innovative and action oriented. We strive to create an environment where all are respected, their contributions are valued and they have equal access to an awesome career!
DPI Vacation Relief Associates drive DPI sales at customer sites through promotional selling and effective display of merchandise. Rather than servicing one specific route, Vacation Relief Associates cover open routes in their geographic area. A driver’s license and reliable transportation are required. The successful candidate will be able to work both independently and collaboratively to deliver exceptional customer service to DPI customers.
- Traveling to and between customer stores in assigned territory
- Creating and transmitting product orders and customer credits
- Conducting inventory counts and verifying accuracy of product deliveries
- Stocking shelves and displays from storage areas
- Checking dates and rotating product
- Communicating with District Manager
- Company-subsidized Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for you and your family
- Financial protection through Disability insurance and Life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan, including company match
- Optional Critical Illness, Hospital and Accident insurance available
- Optional extras such as Legal coverage, Pet insurance, and Identity Theft protection
- Employee Assistance Program to help you navigate work and life needs
- Verizon Wireless Discount
We participate in E-Verify, a program run by the US government that confirms your work authorization, based on the information that you provide on your Form I-9. For more information, click the links below.
Right to Work