Now Hiring for Automotive Technicians for the following locations:
Philadelphia Pa. VMF, Southeastern Pa. VMF, New York Ny.(multiple locations)
As an Automotive technician working for the Postal service you will become a vital part of the United
States first and only mail delivery service. Your support in maintaining Americas largest fleet of vehicles will ensure mail delivery happens for millions of customers nationwide.
What we have to offer newly hired Automotive Technicians:
- A yearly starting salary of $60,409.00 per year with a step increase every 32 weeks.
- All tools to perform the duties are supplied by the USPS. No need for a tool bill.
- All uniforms are supplied. As well as a uniform allowance refilled every year
- An option to enroll in the Federal employees Health benefits package. Medical, eyeglass, dental, and long-term care insurance is available.
- An option to enroll in the Federal employees group life insurance with coverages offered up to 5 times your salary.
- Upon hire you are covered by the Federal employee retirement system.
- Thrift savings plan, like a 401k, where the Postal Service will match up to 5% and your choice of up to 16 funds to choose from
- Room for advancement within the facility or company
- Ten paid holidays per year as well as accrued vacation and sick leave.
If you have any questions, please contact Sal Desiderio @ 610-964-6490 or if you want to apply, please click the link below:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,409.00 per year
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Philadelphia, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person